Hannah a former retired FBI agent uses her gift to solve mysteries and crimes that are her passion.
- Wedding day is approaching.
- But when the officiating priest tells her of several dubious deaths he believes is the result of a serial killer
- What is happening in his retirement community?
- Will she be able to get to the bottom of so many mysterious deaths in time to marry? Or will she succumb to the pressure and compromise her findings to pacify the priest?
- More important is will the event go on as planned?
Now, with the help of her new husband, Hannah must find the answers to two questions:
- 1st Who is behind the serial poisoning?
And more important …
- 2nd: In the end, why did the priest eat a poison petit four?
A fascinating novel about love, loyalty, compromise and family in the mist of deaths that will leave you chilled to the bone with a ending that you won’t guess, I assure you.