Hannah a former retired FBI agent uses her gift to solve mysteries and crimes that are her passion. While taking a vacation with her lifelong friends, she is presented with a cold case that begs to be solved. When asked by the famous chef’s dearest friend to help find answers to her death that was cut short, Hannah couldn’t resist. But she has an instant attraction to a man involved with the case, will that block her findings?
- This small town in banned from the concealed documents of her death.
- A famous resident died, and the information is classified which smells of a cover-up.
- This case will lead you through false alibi’s, corruption, a hasty autopsy and the wealthy widower who is known for his private restricted behind the scenes antics.
- Tracing a path of her frightening last days with exposing looming secrets not to mention the toxic people who controlled the victim’s every move.
Now she must find the answers to two questions:
1. What really happened to Julia Karas?
2. And more importantly, why was the Chef at the Water’s Edge.
But the truth roars forth and sends this town in a tailspin.